The Information We Collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you - such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. – unless you choose to complete an Order through our Service or complete registration and become a Registered User of our Service.
We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Service – such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your internet service provider or wireless data provider (e.g. Comcast, Verizon FIOS, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.).
How We Normally Collect Information About You
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our Review Systems.
- Use or view our Service via your browser's cookies.
- Leave reviews or comments concerning our products or services.
Yunizon may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Shopify Inc., our third party payment processor
How We Normally Use Information About You
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyze Service usage, which allows us to improve the design and content of our Service. These activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Administering, protecting, operating and maintaining the Service and our systems;
- Improving the navigation and content of our Service, system administration and security;
- Compiling aggregated statistics about the site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Service visitors;
- Carrying out research and development to improve our services;
- Carrying out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify our visitors.
- Responding to your specific inquiry or request and providing you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us;
- Processing and completing business transactions and sending related information, including transaction confirmations, document executions, invoices, and payments;
- Sending information to you about your account, technical alerts or updates, and other administrative or service-related communications;
- Helping personalize your experience on our Services (for example, we may use IP addresses to approximate your general location such as city and state for purposes such as to provide information on local promotions and events);
- Helping deliver our services to our visitors and providing customer service and support.
However, it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request.
Also, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including third parties who provide services to us.
Revoking Consent to Collect or Use Information
You may opt out of collection and use of personally identifiable information at your request at any time, but this may affect our ability to appropriately serve you. You may also access your profile upon request. For more on this please see the Security section below.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
Analytics & Advertising
We may deliver third party online advertisements on our Service, and we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads for our services when you access and use other Services, based on the information relating to your access to and use of our Service, as well as information received from third parties. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags).
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our Service contains links to other sites, including social media sites and applications, whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We take precautions to protect your information. We use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain a secure data environment, however we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Ordering online for a Yunizon product or service is secure and convenient. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") protocol, which encrypts your information and confirms the identity of the Yunizon server before completing your transaction. Netscape Navigator 2.0 + (or better) and Internet Explorer 3.0+ (or better) support the SSL protocol. We recommend you use the latest browsers to ensure that you are protected by advances in security technology. Please do NOT include payment card information in any communication on our Communication Services or other communication.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer's hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser's help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by Yunizon to track user preferences while the User is visiting the Service. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by Yunizon to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the Service do not contain personally identifiable information.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Service uses:
- Functionality - Yunizon uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Service and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Yunizon uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Service, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Yunizon sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Service.
Most websites, mobile devices and apps automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser, device or app settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. To block the IDFA on your iOS mobile device, you should follow this path: Settings > General > About > Advertising and then turn on ‘Limit Ad Tracking’. To block Android ID on your Android device, you should follow this path: Google Settings > Ads and then turn on ‘Opt out of interest-based ads’.
Please note however, that (as with other websites and apps) by blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
- Where they are essential to make our Service work
- To enable the personalization features on our Service (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line)
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Service and to help us improve the structure of our Service. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), wireless data provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
What are your data protection rights?
Yunizon would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Yunizon for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Yunizon correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Yunizon to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Yunizon erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Yunizon restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Yunizon's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Yunizon transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Yunizon has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at the email address listed below.
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes. We will notify you of any material changes we make and you will have the opportunity to opt out at that time.